Saturday, October 27, 2007
I wouldn't let you know why.Actually I planned not to update today but since I'm so bored and I can't move anywhere effectively, I should, just a short one.
Dad and Mum nagged at me for falling down. Like, for goodness sake! who wants to fall down?! They were harping at me the whole car journey to the doctor's.
Damn the damned extra week. While all the sec 1s&2s are freed today, we aren't. How great is that. >:(
Heard that other schools have 3 weeks of extension. That's crazy ass. At least SC's still counted human. But still!!!
Luckily thank goodness whew yahoooo pri sch don't get their hols so early or else I'll curse&swear every morning I have to wake up and Nana doesn't. They have 1 more week than us:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I'm so gloating at her. This is the last time I can LMAO at her late hols):
I hate the smell of newspapers.